PMSSteripack self-seal pouches are pre-folded and assure accurate and fast seal without the requirement of a heat sealing machines. They are especially suited for use in small general practices, dental surgeries and by user who wants to avoid costs of additional sealing equipment.
PMSSteripack self-seal sterilization pouches are constructed from transparent PET/PP multilayer co-polymer film, medical grade paper and adhesive strip which provides excellent resistance to over-exposure of steam and clean opening.
Water based, non-toxic process indicators for steam and ethylene oxide indicators complying with ISO 11140-1 are applied on the paper surface and help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages.
All pouches are printed with water based non-toxic steam and ethylene oxide indicators for easy indication of processed and unprocessed instruments.
- Reinforced film to avoid tearing during opening
- Superior barrier with 60gsm or 70gsm medical grade paper
- Clean and accurate indicator color change
- Tear, fibre free opening and aseptic presentation
- Triple band seal for higher package integrity