Each 100 gms contains:
- 2-propanol 45 gms
- 1-propanol 30 gms
- Ethyl hexadecyl dimethyl ammonium ethylsulphate 0.2 gms (Mecetronium ethylsulphate)
- Best for healthcare workers with busy schedule.
- No sink, water or towel needed.
- Time saving, easy to use, yet effective.
- Convenience of being available at all points of use.
- No skin irritation, leaves hands feeling soft and refreshed.
- Waterless, scrubless properties reduce hands from the damage and irritation caused by soap.
- Kill 99.95% microbes in 30 seconds in vitro, persistent activity till 6 hours
Directions for use
For hygienic hand antisepsis
- Approx. 3-4 ml Saniscrub M (2 pushes of pump) to be Rubbed for 30 seconds well over clean, dry hands and nail grooves.
For surgical hand antisepsis
- Dispense sufficient Saniscrub M, (4 pushes of pump) to be rubbed for 3 minutes well over clean, dry hands, grooves and up to elbow.