- Chlorhexidine gluconate solution 2.5%v/v
- Equivalent to chlorhexidine gluconate 0.5% w/v
- Ethanol 70% v/v
- Best for healthcare workers with busy schedule.
- No sink, water or towel needed.
- Time saving, easy to use, yet effective.
- Convenience of being available at all points of use.
- Non-sticky formulation, leaves hands feeling soft and refreshed.
- Waterless, scrubless properties reduce hands from the damage and irritation caused by soap.
- Kill 99.95% microbes in 30 seconds in vitro, persistent activity till 6 hours*.
Directions for use:
For rapid hand antisepsis
- Dispense 3–4 ml of Saniscrub E to wet hands and fingernails.
- Rub vigorously for 30 seconds over all surfaces until dry.
For surgical hand antisepsis
- Dispense 6 ml Saniscrub E onto wet hands and fingernails.
- Keeping the skin moist, rub vigorously for 1.5 - 3 minutes