Dyna Taylor’s Brace is recommended when suffering from thoracolumbar injuries or weak dorsolumbar spine brought about by tuberculosis and intervertebral disc problems. The brace is rigid, customized anatomically, splints that ensure ideal fitting. With adjustable shoulder straps, the brace offers neutral spinal posture, secure grip, and self-adjustment of the brace.
Made with a firm, anatomic customizable, supports which ensure the right fitting, better immobilization, and correct spinal position. The sleek body of the brace offers good cushioning to your back and better comfort. It maintains the spine in a neutral position and allows accurate posture correction. It can also be customized to provide accurate shape and excellent comfort.
- Customizable and high comfort
- Anatomical design; adjustable shoulder straps
- Arrests the rotational movement of the torso
- Excellent spine immobilization
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Elastic abdominal panels offer the required compression
- Quantity: One Taylor's brace