One size fits most
Hyper Extension Brace is designed to control the mid and lumbar spine by guiding accidental thoracic movement and helping in proper spinal alignment. The rigid front portion of the frame stretches vertically from the sternal notch to the symphysis pubis (between the hips). It features two pads on the midsection, along with a back support pad.
The extra support confines the movement of the spine and other harmful movements around the midsection. The pubic pad moves with the body. The sternum pad can be fixed or articulating, depending on the recommendation from a doctor. This flexible pad increases the comfort of the back brace.
- Prevents hypertension and unwanted spinal flexion of the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Promotes proper spinal alignment, stabilizes your spine
- Helps treat vertebral compression fractures and other symptoms of osteoporosis
- Includes a sternum and pubic pad; both move with the body
- Features a quick-release closure and snap-lock level mechanism
- Designed in aluminum - lightweight and comfortable
- Adjustable; both horizontally and vertically
- Quantity:One Hyper Extension Brace